Bruce Nurse, President, CEO and Director –
Over 20 years of management and finance experience focusing on resource companies; Active with private and public companies in corporate finance, corporate development and structure performance.
Assist in developing management teams, accounting and reporting structure and providing strategic and operational expertise.
Dan Collins, VP of Corporate Development and Director –
Certified Mineral Appraiser, Colorado Licensed Attorney, Mineral Economist and Geologist
Over 20 years of experience in the Mining industry range from conducting mineral property appraisals, negotiating lease agreements, and purchase and sale agreements; Expertise in evaluating foreign and domestic mineral and mining resources and forecasting production potential of these resources. Certified Minerals Appraiser in valuing mineral deposits for litigation support, for purchase and sale, and for the addition to the investment portfolios of mining and investment companies.
Alan Edwards, Exploration Geologist and Director–
Over 40 years’ experience in exploration and production geology; Founding member of Vane Minerals for 17 years.
Developed geological targets in Mexico, Arizona, Idaho and globally; Prior to Vane Minerals, Mr. Edwards, was Senior Geologists for Freeport McMorran for 15 years, developing and conducting exploration and drilling programs in the US, Mexico, and globally.
Marco Aurelio Palomo Ibarra, Mining Geologist, Mexico –
Over 25 years of experience exploring, evaluating and operating a number of mines in Mexico. Mr. Ibarra was Operations Manager for the life of the El Diablito Mine. His responsibilities range from exploration and operations of the mine, to directing the field teams, the identification and subsequent denunciation of the properties, calculation of reserves, justification of operations until the optimum development of the Mine in accordance with the Minimal Court and Operating Costs Act.
Luis Simón Rangel Gonzalez, Mining Engineer, Mexico –
Mr. Rangel graduated from the Faculty of Mines Metallurgy and Geology at the University of Guanajuato in 2003. For the past 14 years, Mr. Rangel has work at various mines throughout Mexico developing and overseeing the Mining plan, which includes coordinating production operations and workforce.
Technical Advisor Team
Dr. Andy Andersen
1. Over 40 years’ professional experience in the acquisition, calibration, processing and interpretation of ground and airborne geophysical data for mineral exploration, physical property characterization and environmental-engineering studies.
2. Extensive experience in Management, Supervising technical, engineering and research staff, as well as extensive experience as an in-field Project Manager.
3. Experienced in the planning and design of geological and geophysical exploration programs for minerals exploration.
4. Dr. Andersen received his PhD in Geophysics from the Colorado School of Mines in 1987.
Dr. Rex Ryan
1. Geostatistician with over 35 years of experience in both the mining and environmental sectors.
2. An authority in 3-D geologic modelling, data quality assurance, ore grade control and resource/reserve estimation.
3. A NI43-101 Qualified Person (QP) and a JORC Competent Person (CP).
4. Experience working on mining projects around the world including the United States, Canada, Slovakia, Indonesia, Australia, Mexico, Panama, Brazil and Chile.
5. Dr. Ryan is the current resource QP for the Nevada Copper Corporation’s Pumpkin Deposit (USA, copper, gold, silver); Vista Corporation’s Mt. Todd project (Australia, gold); AUC LLC’s Reno Creek ISR project (USA, uranium).
Dr. Estella Atekwana
1. Geophysicist with more than 25 years of international experience in consulting, teaching and research focusing in exploration geophysics (minerals and hydrocarbon), groundwater, environmental and engineering geophysics in Africa, United States and Canada.
2. Dr. Atekwana is Department Head for the Boone Pickens School of Geology at Oklahoma State University.
3. Dr. Atekwana has initiated, executed and led multi-million-dollar research projects in Africa focusing on mineral exploration.