Dr. Andy Andersen
- Over 40 years’ professional experience in the acquisition, calibration, processing and interpretation of ground and airborne geophysical data for mineral exploration, physical property characterization and environmental-engineering studies.
- Extensive experience in Management, Supervising technical, engineering and research staff, as well as extensive experience as an in-field Project Manager.
- Experienced in the planning and design of geological and geophysical exploration programs for minerals exploration.
- Andersen received his PhD in Geophysics from the Colorado School of Mines in 1987.
Dr. Rex Ryan
- Geostatistician with over 35 years of experience in both the mining and environmental sectors.
- An authority in 3-D geologic modelling, data quality assurance, ore grade control and resource/reserve estimation.
- A NI43-101 Qualified Person (QP) and a JORC Competent Person (CP).
- Experience working on mining projects around the world including the United States, Canada, Slovakia, Indonesia, Australia, Mexico, Panama, Brazil and Chile.
- Ryan is the current resource QP for the Nevada Copper Corporation’s Pumpkin Deposit (USA, copper, gold, silver); Vista Corporation’s Mt. Todd project (Australia, gold); AUC LLC’s Reno Creek ISR project (USA, uranium).
Dr. David Richers
- Professional Geologist/Geochemist consultant with over 35 years’ experience in mining, petroleum, and environmental endeavors.
- An NI-43-101 Qualified Person and a Certified Petroleum Geologist with Project Management, GIS, computer mapping, and extensive geologic and geophysical software experience.
- Performed numerous geologic and environmental geochemical assessments of mining properties in the US and abroad. This includes performing predictive ARD/ML studies of open pit mines, underground mines, and tailings facilities.
Dr. Estella Atekwana
- Geophysicist with more than 25 years of international experience in consulting, teaching and research focusing in exploration geophysics (minerals and hydrocarbon), groundwater, environmental and engineering geophysics in Africa, United States and Canada.
- Atekwana led the Boone Pickens School of Geology at Oklahoma State University since 2013. In 2017, Dr. Atekwana was named Dean of the University of Delaware College of Earth, Ocean, and Environment.
- Atekwana has initiated, executed and led multi-million-dollar research projects in Africa focusing on mineral exploration.